Lily received her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Miami School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude and was elected to the Order of the Coif. Lily was a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review and the recipient of multiple academic awards. In her second year of law school, as a legal intern at the school’s Health Rights Clinic, Lily successfully represented a client in an Administrative Law Judge hearing and won the client’s claim for Supplemental Security Income. In the summer of 2021, Lily interned for the Honorable John D. Couriel of the Florida Supreme Court, as part of the Court’s Internship Program for Distinguished Florida Law Students.
A native speaker of Mandarin, Lily is proud of her experiences of living and receiving education in different cultures. She is detail-oriented, a good listener, and a devoted advocate for her clients’ interests.
In her spare time, Lily is a fan of classical music, ballet, opera, and theatre. She enjoys reading, swimming, visiting art museums, and spending time with family and friends.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- M.A., Political Science, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- Bachelor of Laws, International Politics, Peking University, Beijing, China
Honors and Awards:
- magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Health Rights Clinic
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award in Legal Communication and Research Skills I
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award in Elements
- The Honorable Barbara Levenson Scholarship
- University of Miami School of Law Scholarship
- Law Alumni Association Economic Justice Scholarship
- Dean’s List.
- Florida, 2022