Yosef is an associate attorney who represents businesses and individuals in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, including complex and general commercial litigation, and business disputes. A life-long Florida native, Yosef completed his undergraduate studies at Jewish Educational Leadership Institute, where he was ordained as a rabbi, and graduated with a bachelor’s in Talmudic law.
Yosef received his Juris Doctorate degree from the Florida International University College of Law, where he graduated cum laude, was a member of the moot court team, earned CALI Awards for top grade in his class for Constitutional Law and Criminal Law, as well as the book award for top grade in class for Criminal Procedure: Adjudication, and was on the Dean’s List every semester it was awarded. Yosef was among the high scorers on the July 2018 administration of the Florida Bar Exam. Yosef’s attention to detail and commitment to professionalism ensure that clients will receive individualized attention and care in crafting creative legal solutions to meet their particularized needs.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law, Miami, Florida Cum Laude
- Bachelors in Talmudic Law, Jewish Educational Leadership Institute, Miami Beach, Florida
- Among the higher scorers on the July 2018 administration of the Florida Bar Exam
- CALI Award for excellence; Constitutional Law
- CALI Award for excellence; Criminal Law
- Book Award: Criminal Procedure: Adjudication
- Member of Moot Court Team
- Dean’s List (every semester)