Sam received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Miami School of Law, where he graduated cum laude, was a member of the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board, was the recipient of the Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award in Evidence, and the Dean’s Merit Scholarship. During law school, Sam worked in the tenants’ rights unit of Legal Services of Greater Miami and was awarded the HOPE Summer Public Interest Fellowship; Pottinger Carter Fellowship; HOPE Fellowship; John Hogan Memorial Scholarship; LAA Economic Justice Scholarship, and was a member of The Eleanor R. Cristol and Judge A. Jay Cristol Bankruptcy Pro Bono Assistance Clinic.
Sam focuses his practice on civil litigation and bankruptcy, where he can utilize his advocacy skills to achieve his clients’ business objectives.
For recreation, Sam enjoys playing golf, running, and exploring new restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Sam credits his sister, Lindsay, as his biggest supporter and the reason he pursued a career in law.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- University of Miami School of Law, Cum Laude
- Wilmington University, Magna Cum Laude
Honors and Awards:
- Charles C. Papy Jr. Moot Court Board
- The Eleanor R. Cristol and Judge A. Jay Cristol Bankruptcy Pro Bono Assistance Clinic
- HOPE Summer Public Interest Fellowship
- Pottinger Carter Fellowship
- HOPE Fellowship
- John Hogan Memorial Scholarship
- LAA Economic Justice Scholarship
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement, Evidence
- E. Earle Zehmer National Moot Court Competition, Best Brief
- Undergraduate Graduation Commencement Speaker
- Delta Epsilon Rho Honor Society
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
- NCAA Division II Varsity Men’s Golf
- C.A.C.C. Academic All-Conference Team
- The Florida Bar